All the information you need about the reopening of 1st Jackpot Casino Tunica. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by maureen wasloski, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of 1st jackpot casino tunica
- We have limited the gaming floor capacity to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating is limited, and slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- The Silo Eatery is open daily.
- Katt's Kitchen and The Barn Prime are closed.
- The Bar Stage will remain closed.
- Valet is closed.
Starting Wednesday, November 25 we will be open 24 hours daily.
Open 8 a.m. Wednesday, November 25 – 3 a.m. Monday, November 30.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by Mississippi Gaming Commission, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, all Mississippi casinos will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating, drinking, or smoking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Guests must respond to health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed and are readily available throughout the facility.